ATI is peer-reviewed international research journal. ATI covers continuum of subjects related to applied sciences. Papers for consideration could source from domains of physics, chemistry, biology, technology and engineering, electronics, science and education, and other applied technology and innovation domains.
e-ISSN (online): 1804-4999
ISSN (print): 1804-1191
OPEN ACCESS ONLINE JOURNAL
ATI is peer-reviewed international research journal. ATI covers continuum of subjects related to applied sciences. Papers for consideration could source from domains of physics, chemistry, biology, technology and engineering, electronics, science and education, and other non-economic and natural sciences domains.
Editorial interest to research articles covers broad spectrum of areas and industries where various types and classes of technologies emerge and develop. It is expected that research articles should contribute original thoughts and reasoning on understanding of emerging and established technologies
These are some examples of technology fields where the researchers develop their analysis:
- Information and communication technologies
- Medical and healthcare technologies
- Engineering and design technologies
- Education technologies
- Applied technologies in various industries of economy and production
Papers accepted undergo quality control by Editorial board and peer reviewers. All research articles submitted to ATI undergo peer review process, based on initial editor screening and anonymous expertise of reviewers. Articles previously published, those under consideration by another journal, and those with a pre-existing copyright may not be submitted. Author must ensure that about half of the paper contents or core idea has not been published anywhere else. In other words authors should prove the considerable adjustment made and value added in their submissions.
Given publications should have research character and must be based on principles of scientific and a professional etiquette. The final decision on inclusion of paper will be made by Editorial Board. Editorial Board reserves its right to make technical and scientific editing. In case of not accepting the Board does not provide reviews and comments but resolution on publication.
ATI belongs to those research periodicals that stick to open access model. The journal follows funding model that does not charge readers or their institutions for electronic access. In other words, we provide to readers the free online access to read and download scientific articles. This model provides greater reach of interested readers to the published articles.
In the beginning all volumes appear first as a list with names of articles and authors. At this stage the articles can have relevant abstracts and keywords, but not a pdf documents in a final version. In this phase, papers were only selected selected and are pending for review and other editorial procedures. Articles in pdf are available for download only after final updating - when they already passed the whole editorial process and are agreed with the authors. When this process end, the link becomes active and pdf available for download.
Important note for authors: Until the volume 9 (issue 4), the journals was published equally in electronic and hard print formats. Since that volume the main publication format is electronic/online. Publisher does not make profits via subscription or sales of print copies. Publisher offers the full content for free access to the public and without restrictions.
Sample article template
- Please read the following guidelines and use the ATI_article_submission_format for submission of your paper since only articles formatted accordingly may be accepted. This sample template can help you avoid mistakes in formatting process of your original article. Do not send us articles in other formats (e.g., pdfs). Improper formatted articles will not be considered for screening and review process. We made this basic template to save your time in reading detailed instruction and guidance.
Screening, editorial analysis and peer-review procedures
- All articles submitted to ATI undergo screening and followed with a peer-reviewing process.
- The corresponding author should send the formatted article and necessary attachments through the Online submission form.
The author who submits the manuscript for publication accepts the responsibility of notifying all co-authors of the manuscript being submitted. The corresponding author must fill in and sign the ATI_declaration_of_contribution-author (in case there are two authors or more), which should be submitted together with the manuscript.
- After initial screening, the titles and abstracts of the articles, which receive positive evaluation, will be published online.
- Every article proceeds double-blind peer-review analysis by editorial and external experts. The submitted paper is reviewed by at least two independent reviewers (outside of the authors' affiliated entity). The reviews are in written form and contain a clear referees' statements concerning paper's publishing approval or its rejection. Reviewers should evaluate the quality of an article based both on established criteria and own views of experts. A reviewer is expected to fill the review form and send to the editorial department.
- Papers accepted undergo quality control by Editorial board and peer reviewers. All research articles in these journals undergo peer review process, based on initial editor screening and anonymous expertise of reviewers. Articles previously published, those under consideration by another journal, and those with a pre-existing copyright may not be submitted. An author must ensure that about half of the paper contents or core idea has not been published anywhere else. In other words, authors should prove the considerable adjustment made and value added in their submissions.
- Articles must be written in English.
- Concise and informative. Avoid abbreviations.
Author names and affiliations
- Full names should be provided. Please indicate affiliations of the author. Indicate the authors' affiliation addresses below the names. Indicate all affiliations with a lower-case superscript letter immediately after the Author's name and in front of the appropriate address.
- Ensure that telephone and fax numbers (with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address.
- A concise abstract should briefly state the purpose of the research and the main results. An abstract must be presented in English and separate from the article, so it must be able to stand alone.
Graphs (figures or charts)
- Graphics should be done in MS Word/Excel and must be editable. Do not put "uneditable" figures/charts/tables made as photos/images of originally derived charts or tables. Use "Arial Narrow" font for constructing charts.
- Tables should be numbered consecutively in the text in Arabic numerals and printed on separate sheets. Any manuscript which does not conform to the above instructions may be returned for the necessary revision before publication.
- The use of footnotes should be kept to a minimum and numbered consecutively throughout the text with superscript Arabic numerals.
- References to publications should be as follows: “Nelson (1992) noted that...” or “This problem has been studied previously (e.g., Smith et al., 1969)”.
- The author should make sure that there is a strict one-to-one correspondence between the names and years in the text and those on the list. The list of references should appear at the end of the main text. It should be double spaced and listed in alphabetical order by author's name.
- Examples of what references has to look like:
- For monographs
- MILTA, 2010. Lithuanian Innovation Strategy for the Year 2010-2020. Agency for Science.
- Eurostat, 2051. European Commission, Eurostat.
- For contributions to collective works
- For journals
- For bulletins
Submission fee payment
<ul "disc"""="" type="">
- Standard submission & service fee is - 160 Euro (plus VAT, when applicable).
- The fee is due to pay only after receiving the positive review and formal acceptance letter from the editor.
- The fee provides compensation for a range services related to expertise, scientific and technical editing, printing, electronic storing and web-managing. All papers are printed online (with corresponding online ISSN) and in print form (with corresponding Print ISSN).
- The major version of ATI publication is online (electronic) with eISSN 1804-4999
- The fee is not a subject to guarantee the sending printed copy via standard airmail.
- You will receive an invoice with several payment methods you can choose after the letter of acceptance.
- Payments must be done only after the final letter of acceptance of a paper for publication.
- For monographs
As a publisher, we strive to prevent the occurrence of occasional and limited cases of retraction and withdrawal of the published articles. As the costs of securing retraction and withdrawal are high for the publisher. Effective screening, peer-reviewing, verifying authorship, and other preventive procedures usually help to minimize such rare cases in the publishing practice. Below are the important rules for retraction and withdrawal policies of the PRADEC Publishing. These approaches and rules may be revised, supplemented, amended, etc.
The publisher will follow the selected standards which have been developed by a number of library and scholarly bodies. Reasons for retraction can include infringements of ethical codes, multiple submission, false claims of authorship, plagiarism, fraudulent, need to correct errors in submission or publication, other reasons as well. The publisher recognizes the retraction as an occasional feature in the academic publishing.
The following actions will be made under retraction policy:
- A retraction note titled “Retraction: [article title]” will be published in the separate article at the end of the related online issue
- In the HTML version will the record [near the title] which can be e.g. as 'RETRACTED'
- The PDF version of the retracted article can be preserved with some special note at the beginning of the article
- The DOI and HTML links will be preserved
Article removal and/or withdrawal
Article after the publication is not subject to removal, except for the sole discretion of the publisher. When editors screen, review and publish the article online or/end in print the article cannot be withdrawn until the decision of editors and publisher. The published articles go immediately to indexing archives and DOI depositories.
Full rights for the removal of the publication of the article remain to the publisher. Retraction or removal of published article can arise in very rear and exceptional circumstances. Usually, it takes a long time to make a deeper analysis, examination of reasons and negotiations.
IMPORTANT: This note can be somehow similar to other few journals of the publisher (Prague Development Center). Therefore, the text may partially or completely coincide with the requirements in other journals - PIEB, BEH, and MHSJ. If you are interested in reviewing articles for PRADEC journals, we would like to invite your participation. Manuscript reviewers are vital to the publications process.
Call for reviewers
The high-quality peer-review process is necessary for establishing the reputation of every scientific journal. ATI invites experienced scholars and professionals specializing in various domains of natural science, technology, applied natural and social disciplines to collaborate as reviewers for our journal.
The charge of reviewers is to evaluate the quality, relevance, and merit of submitted papers. Reviews must be as complete and detailed as possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance, and importance to the field. Preferably, reviewers should consider themselves as mentors to the author(s) and comments should be specific and constructive and suggestions should be intended to enhance the manuscript.
- Possess an academic degree in engineering, technology, management, and other applied disciplines;
- Be fluent in academic English;
- Hold an academic affiliation;
- Work effectively under tight deadlines;
- To be selected as a reviewer, the candidate should have published articles in peer-reviewed journals. The experience of publishing of research papers facilitates producing a thorough review. The previous peer-reviewing experience is not a must though valuable.
What do we offer?
The author and co-authors of the article strictly commit to the policy of editors by accepting these terms and conditions
- Authors are responsible to read and accept fee payment obligations of the targeted journal. The website has clear information about publication fees and payment terms. When paper accepted and published the author is obliged to fulfill his/ her fee payment obligations in the shortest time after the invoice issued.
- The primary version of the journal is the online version. Therefore, we do not send a printed copy to the author(s) of the published article. Publisher does not make profits via subscription or sales of print copies. The publisher offers the full content for free access to the public and without restrictions.
- All rules and requirements relevant to the chosen type of submission are read and understood. Sending submission means accepted by the author/submitter all responsibility related to editorial and publishing conditions.
- Submission technical requirements are read and accepted in designing and preparing the research paper
- Please note that scientific editing might change the format and correct the writing to make it conventional with editorial policy.
- Responsibility for facts and opinions presented in the contents of journals, electronic and/or printed rests exclusively with the authors, other submitters if there is relevance. Their interpretations do not necessarily reflect the views of publisher or editors, affiliated or partnering with journals and with authors institutions.
- F.A.Q. must be visited if there is an additional reason in clarifying editorial policy. The editors can contact editors via email when it is accepted
- Neither the publisher nor the editors can be held responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of information contained in this journal.
- Rejected manuscripts will not be returned to the author.
- The submitted article after evaluation can be published in elaborating/projecting online issues which differ ahead/or back from the submission date up to 3 consequent issues or 6 months interval.
- The version of an article which is published online is considered the final and complete version. Even though it is possible to correct this version, our policy (in common with other publishers) is not to do so, except in very limited circumstances. When an author wishes to update the published paper it can be possible within 4 weeks after publication.
- After receiving of the article editors and publisher usually publish immediately online the metadata. After screening and reviewing the full article can be published. The time length between submission and publication of metadata and the full article can be different and make hours, days or months. All this process is usually related to merits, quality of the paper, internal editorial processes, other factors. When necessary, the editors can issue proof of acceptance to the applied author.
- The author is responsible for avoiding multiple submissions of the same article to other journals. PRADEC editors can charge authors for additional fees when it will be found that similar article was published in parallel. We can contact and inform the relevant journals about multiple practices of the author. When there are signs and suspicions about duplicate submission behaviour of the authors the publisher monitors periodically online during 12 weeks.
- Website content, information, or terms and conditions may be revised without formal notice. We cannot guarantee that this website will be updated on a regular basis or otherwise provide the most current or accurate information that may be available.
- No part of the material protected by this copyright notice may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the copyright owner.