Copyright and disclaimer
- Copyright © Societies & Imperial Values, 2019. All rights reserved.
- No part of the material protected by this copyright notice may be reproduced without written permission.
- The blog author bear all responsibility for their views and blog publications. The company does not accept any liability or responsibility for blog content appearing on the website.
- Responsibility for facts and opinions presented in the blog articles/posts rests exclusively with the authors, other submitters if there is relevance. Their interpretations do not necessarily reflect the views of publisher or editors, affiliated or partnering with journals and with authors institutions.
- Neither the publisher nor the editors can be held responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of information contained in this blog.
- Full rights for the removal of the blog or its parts remain to the publisher.
- Blog content, information, or terms and conditions may be revised without formal notice. We cannot guarantee that this blog website will be updated on a regular basis or otherwise provide the most current or accurate information that may be available.
Considering a person and his or her communities of a different order through the concept of a socio-biological organism can be useful. So you can better understand the laws that govern the social behavior of a person. When we focus on the exclusively social side, then in the search for …
The humanitarian sciences hardly adapt and survive over time compared to the natural sciences. This is most likely due to the nature of the research subject of natural scientists. The nature of living or non-living material is an easy-to-study passive matter for physicists, chemists, biologists, mathematicians, and other natural scientists …
Sometimes the world becomes cramped and suffocating, like a small quadrature of a student in a dormitory or a small room of a simple city dweller in a super-urbanized town. The statement made by the director of the EAEU Institute, Vladimir Lepekhin, about the “external block” on the path of …